tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:54:44 GMT
if artemis implements javax.resource.spi.DissociatableManagedConnection we
shouldnt proxy it then, does artemis knows how to handle this event? If not
the proxies is used to handle it.

Side note: this is geronimo-connector which handles this code (ie you can
reproduce it without tomee in a test case if it can help on artemis side)

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>