tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF in TomEE: how to set the disableCNCheck global option?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 22:57:07 GMT
jaxws-application doesnt mean anything, jaxrs-application is the way to
reference the implicit JAXRS Application subclass if you dont provide one
(if you provide one you have to use your class name).

class-name for you will likely be the class name of your pojo webservice or
use ejb-deployment if your webservice is an ejb.

Note some recent JVM need java cryptography extension to support some SSL
cipher.

Finally to set properties you will lilkely define in resources.xml a
resource (class-name="java.util.Properties" for instance) and just
reference its name (id) as value for cxf.jaxws.properties

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>