tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 16:16:40 GMT
the main pitfall for tomee is both are not compatible - artemis is actually
rabbitmq - and configuration is highly different. Dependencies are also
very bad for us for now - brings a lot of deps we likely dont want in the
container.

I know they are working on a better merge between rabbit and active mq so
let see how it evolves in coming months.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>