tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:07:21 GMT
I guess you have to deploy the rar (using <Deployments /> in tomee.xml) and
configure the resource adapter as explained in this thread
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Connect-to-external-non-ActiveMQ-JMS-server-td4676331.html
replacing classes names.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>