tomee-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:50:13 GMT
The issue is not at the CreateEndpoint method.. the issue is that
Tomee RA requires an interface returned and defined somewhere at the
configuration for the ConenctionManager:

http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/resource/spi/ConnectionManager.html#allocateConnection(javax.resource.spi.ManagedConnectionFactory,%20javax.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo)

Artemis will return objects that the Endpoints will understand, but
due to some classLoading model on Tomee this has to be an interface
due to the Dynamic proxies created.