tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Nenning <Christoph.Nenn...@lex-com.net>
Subject Re: How to launch EjbServer?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 14:15:56 GMT
> From: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> To: "users@tomee.apache.org" <users@tomee.apache.org>,
> Date: 08.10.2015 16:05
> Subject: Re: How to launch EjbServer?
>
> Hi
>
> by default it is done on http[s]://[host]:[port]/tomee/ejb
>
> to activate ejbd you need to force the service manager impl using in
> conf/system.properties:
openejb.service.manager.class=org.apache.openejb.
> server.SimpleServiceManager

Wow, that was quick :)

That leads me to some more questions:

Is it the preferred way to use remote EJB via HTTP?

I read somewhere that I need a tomee webapp deployed for that, has this
changed?

Can I create an EJB cluster with HTTP?

Would you mind to write about 'openejb.service.manager.class' on this
page?

http://tomee.apache.org/ejb-refs.html

That would have saved me a lot of time ;)

Regards,
Christoph