tomee-users mailing list archives

From tonywestonuk <to...@totspics.com>
Subject Resource-link to global resource
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 09:44:54 GMT
Hi...   This question was asked before a few years back, though I am unable
to get it going.

In my server.xml, I have a GlobalNamingResources, which defines a
datasource.  I want to make this available to my web app.  In Tomcat, this
can be done with ResourceLink.  At the moment, I can see it in JNDI as
openejb:Resource/jdbc/gblmetadata  , but I cant use this reference directly
in my @Resource(name="openejb:Resource/jdbc/gblmetadata")

How do I do this in Tomee?....   Reading the previous post,  I think I need
to add something to resources.xml, which is in my web-inf folder.  An Alias
definition? but, I cant find any documentation about how to set this up.
Can you give me an example?

Thanks.