tomee-users mailing list archives

From tonywestonuk <to...@totspics.com>
Subject Datasources....Again! Sorry....
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 08:45:12 GMT
Hi.... After moving my datasources to Tomee, I can access any of them from
any application. running on the server.  However, I must define within the
application code, the name of the datasource I want to use... if I do not,
the default is the first one defined in Tomee.

Is there any way of choosing a default per application?...   So, App1 could
have a default datasource of ds1, and app2 could have a default datasource
of ds2/

I think I asked this already, and you mentioned something about putting
alias's in the resource tag. But, I cant see how this can solve the issue?

Thanks.