tomee-users mailing list archives

From Arjan Tijms <arjan.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First try with Soteria [jsr 375]
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 18:57:03 GMT
Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> Sounds like soteria adds annotated typeds without an id - it uses null.

Indeed, the older 1 parameter version of
BeforeBeanDiscovery#addAnnotatedType in Weld directs to the two parameter
version with a null for the ID. I temporarily took that over while thinking
about what that ID should best be. Remember, I'm only a simple dev who can
spend an hour each day at most on Soteria ;)

> Maybe Arjan can fix it using "soteria" + type.getName()

I'll use something like that then. For adding Beans such type of ID is
already used, but I wasn't quite sure how annotated types use the ID or what
requirements for the ID there were. Soteria hasn't been tested on TomEE (or
OWB) so maybe I'll find some more issues.

Thanks for your help!