tomee-users mailing list archives

From mean_bcp <gosw...@versatile.com>
Subject Re: activemq xbean and tomee-maven-plugin
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 13:46:29 GMT
I still do not understand.

The file is in ${catalina.base}/conf.

[root@ndollee-dt-1d conf]# pwd
/opt/apache-tomee-plus-1.7.2/conf
[root@ndollee-dt-1d conf]# ls -alt
total 228
drwxrwxr-x  4 silver silver  4096 May  9 14:15 .
-rw-rw-r--  1 silver silver   638 May  9 14:15 tomee.xml
*-rwxrwxrwx  1 silver silver  1352 May  9 14:10 activemq.xml*

My tomee.xml shows this:

BrokerXmlConfig = xbean:file:conf/activemq.xml

If I start tomee from the ${catalina.base} dir, it works fine. ie:
bin/startup.sh
If I start tomee from the ${catalina.base}/bin dir, I get an error. ie:
./startup.sh

nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: conf/activemq.xml (No
such file or directory)

Surely there is a way to set this up so it does not matter how I start
tomee, it will always find the file? Please help!