tomee-users mailing list archives

From "seenu.atluri" <seenu.atl...@gmail.com>
Subject DefaultAutoCommit for JTAManaged Datasource.
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 11:47:45 GMT
Hi,

We are using JTAManaged Datasource in TomEE 7.0.0-M3. We are not specifying
defaultAutoCommit in DS configuration with the assumption that it will be
set by the container accordingly.

Our Jenkins nightly build is getting hung after running few tests since one
of the connection is prematurely closed and leaving a lock on table and
another connection is waiting indefinitely for the lock to release.

We set defaultAutoCommit to true for JTAManaged DS, now tests are running
fine. I am curious to know how defaultAutoCommit is handled for JTAManaged
connection/DS.

Also, As per docs,defaultAutoCommit defaults to true if it is not specified.
When we see the DS configuration in JMX console defaultAutoCommit is blank
if not specified. Is that correct?

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas Atluri.