tomee-users mailing list archives

From McTavish <bogos_octav...@yahoo.com>
Subject WARNING: Injection data not found in JNDI context: jndiName
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 03:08:10 GMT
Hello,

I am new to apache-tomee and I'm getting an error when I try to get the
resource from Tomee. Maybe I am doing somthing wrong but I can't find what.
I've searched for a week and I didn't find anything similar.

I want to make a simple JMS with a sender and a reciever. This is what i
have so far.

public class MsgSender extends HttpServlet {
	  @Resource(lookup="myQueueConnectionFactory")
	  private static QueueConnectionFactory cf;
	  @Resource(lookup="myQueue")
	  private static Queue q;
	  private static int n=3;

	protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response) throws ServletException, IOException {

		try{
			  QueueConnection conn=cf.createQueueConnection();
			  QueueSession
session=conn.createQueueSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

		      MessageProducer producer=session.createProducer(q);
		      TextMessage m=session.createTextMessage();
		      for(int i=0;i<n;i++){
		    	  m.setText(&quot;Hello &quot;+i);
		          producer.send(m);
		      }
		      producer.send(q,session.createMessage());
		      session.close();
		      System.out.println(&quot;Sender finished&quot;);
		    }
		    catch(Exception e){
		      //System.out.println(&quot;JMSException : &quot;+e.getMessage());
		      e.printStackTrace();
		    }

		    response.setContentType(&quot;text/html&quot;);

			final java.io.Writer writer = response.getWriter();
			writer.append(&quot;&lt;html>");
			writer.append("<body>");
			writer.append("
Sender Servlet
");
			writer.append("</body>");
			writer.append("</html>");
		  }
	}

The tomee.xml file is this:

	  <Resource id="JMSAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">

BrokerXmlConfig=broker:(tcp://localhost:8080)?persistent=false
				ServerUrl=tcp://localhost:8080
      </Resource>
		<Resource id="myQueueConnectionFactory"
type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
                ResourceAdapter = JMSAdapter
        </Resource>
        <Resource id="myTopicConnectionFactory"
type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
                ResourceAdapter = JMSAdapter
        </Resource>

        <Resource id="myQueue" type="javax.jms.Queue">

        </Resource>

        <Resource id="myTopic" type="javax.jms.Topic">

        </Resource>

I need to mention that I can't open tomee gui from http//localhost:8080/
even thow I've made all the setting at the  tomcat-users.xml.