tomee-users mailing list archives

From Kirys <ki...@neoteroi.org>
Subject Re: Is this legit? @RequestScoped vs HttpServletRequest
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 10:07:49 GMT
On 08/05/2016 20:04, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> If you use tomee 1 that's normal since it is a JavaEE 7 feature. TomEE 7
> supports it.
>
> A filter is safe if you support asynchroron't use it. Asynchronism or
> banalized threads is the main issue you can encounter with a ThreadLocal.

I'm not sure if I've understood it.
BTW I'm experimenting with a lib (pac4j) and i want to cache certain
info into a sessionscoped cdi, so i've built a filter that intercept the
cases that produces a change of state and I update the session info
accordingly.
For now it is only an experiment for studying the lib and use cases.
Is it a reasonable way?
Bye
K.