tomee-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Connector Resource Adapter Issues
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 23:50:22 GMT
Hi,
I have been implementing a Connector Resource Adapter and run into some issues:

   -  If I add a property getter into a resourceadapter-class or into a managedconnectionfactory-class,
when deploying I get a NPE, since it expects the setter to be there. The deployed classes
are available, but configuration might not be loaded properly since the configuration load
is interrupted by the NPE. I had a look into the spec, and yes for config properties you are
required to have a getter / setter, but I couldn't find anything telling you that you can't
have a regular property with just a getter (it's just not configurable).

   - When using the configuration "validationInterval" to provide connection validation, the
connector just fails to deploy with a java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: pool

Did anyone else run into these issue?
In the meanwhile, I'm creating JIRA issue, plus tests. I would also like to fix these myself
if they confirm to be problems.
Cheers,Roberto