tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq xbean and tomee-maven-plugin
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 14:28:59 GMT
BrokerXmlConfig = xbean:file:conf/activemq.xml means "look in
conf/activemq.xml", if you start in /foo it will check
/foo/conf/activemq.xml so either use an absolute path

Alternative can be to add in catalina.properties in line common.loader
another folder (...,${catalina.base}/amq for instance) and put activemq.xml
in amq folder after having created it. Then just use: BrokerXmlConfig =
xbean:file:activemq.xml to resolve it from the classpath.

Romain Manni-Bucau