tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeout on http://myipaddress:8080 on a new tomee-plume install on Fedora 23.
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 08:56:24 GMT
In server.xml default binds to localhost. Does your machine match this
interface? Maybe test a local telnet on localhost.
Le 14 mai 2016 02:41, "paulhr" <paul@orthogroup.holdings> a écrit :

> Timeout on http://myipaddress:8080 on a new tomee-plume install on Fedora
> 23.
>
> A small network behind an ISP cable modem and a router that assigns IP
> addresses.
> Windows 7 SP 1 workstation
> Fedora 23 server
> tomee-plume 1.7.4
> Changed the default user name and group from "tomcat" to "tomee-plume".
> Install in /opt directory.
> All files and directories where changed to be owner by "tomee-plume".
> All files and directories where changed to have a group of "tomee-plume".
>
>
> firewall-cmd
> ========================================
> # firewall-cmd --info-zone=public
> public (default, active)
>   interfaces: enp2s0
>   sources:
>   services: dhcpv6-client mdns ssh
>   ports:
>   protocols:
>   masquerade: no
>   forward-ports:
>   icmp-blocks:
>   rich rules:
>
> firewall-cmd
> ========================================
> # firewall-cmd --list-all
> public (default, active)
>   interfaces: enp2s0
>   sources:
>   services: dhcpv6-client mdns ssh
>   ports:
>   protocols:
>   masquerade: no
>   forward-ports:
>   icmp-blocks:
>   rich rules:
>
>
> firewall-cmd
> ========================================
> # firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=8080/tcp --permanent
> success
>
>
> firewall-cmd
> ========================================
> # firewall-cmd --list-all
> public (default, active)
>   interfaces: enp2s0
>   sources:
>   services: dhcpv6-client mdns ssh
>   ports:
>   protocols:
>   masquerade: no
>   forward-ports:
>   icmp-blocks:
>   rich rules:
>
> firewall-cmd
> ========================================
> # firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=8080/tcp --permanent
> Warning: ALREADY_ENABLED: 8080:tcp
>
>
> ========================================
> Turned off firewall of local workstation try to connect to
> http://myserverip:8080
> No change.  Still times out.
> ========================================
>
>
> I don't know how to interpret the output of the tcpdump command.
> 192.168.0.101 = ip of workstation
> ========================================
> [root@myserver proubekas]# tcpdump -i enp2s0 port 8080
> tcpdump: verbose output suppressed, use -v or -vv for full protocol decode
> listening on enp2s0, link-type EN10MB (Ethernet), capture size 262144 bytes
> 20:27:29.675749 IP 192.168.0.101.52989 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 4053267546, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,wscale 2,nop,nop,sackOK],
> length 0
> 20:27:29.941954 IP 192.168.0.101.52991 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 3357451690, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,wscale 2,nop,nop,sackOK],
> length 0
> 20:27:32.676434 IP 192.168.0.101.52989 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 4053267546, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,wscale 2,nop,nop,sackOK],
> length 0
> 20:27:32.942445 IP 192.168.0.101.52991 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 3357451690, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,wscale 2,nop,nop,sackOK],
> length 0
> 20:27:38.676548 IP 192.168.0.101.52989 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 4053267546, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,nop,sackOK], length 0
> 20:27:38.941553 IP 192.168.0.101.52991 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 3357451690, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,nop,sackOK], length 0
> 20:27:50.945307 IP 192.168.0.101.53014 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 1460867562, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,wscale 2,nop,nop,sackOK],
> length 0
> 20:27:53.944687 IP 192.168.0.101.53014 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 1460867562, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,wscale 2,nop,nop,sackOK],
> length 0
> 20:27:59.942869 IP 192.168.0.101.53014 > myserver.a.b.webcache: Flags [S],
> seq 1460867562, win 8192, options [mss 1460,nop,nop,sackOK], length 0
>
>
> I see no activity in the logs when trying to bring up
> http://myserverip:8080
> # ls /opt/tomee-plume/logs/
> ========================================
> drwxr-xr-x. 10 tomee-plume tomee-plume    176 May 13 16:19 ..
> -rw-r--r--.  1 tomee-plume tomee-plume      0 May 13 16:51
> localhost.2016-05-13.log
> -rw-r--r--.  1 tomee-plume tomee-plume      0 May 13 16:51
> manager.2016-05-13.log
> -rw-r--r--.  1 tomee-plume tomee-plume      0 May 13 16:51
> host-manager.2016-05-13.log
> -rw-r--r--.  1 tomee-plume tomee-plume      0 May 13 16:51
> localhost_access_log.2016-05-13.txt
> drwxr-xr-x.  2 tomee-plume tomee-plume    197 May 13 16:51 .
> -rw-r--r--.  1 tomee-plume tomee-plume 159667 May 13 19:04 catalina.out
> -rw-r--r--.  1 tomee-plume tomee-plume 159667 May 13 19:04
> catalina.2016-05-13.log
>
>
>
> The catalina logs claims tomee-plume is started
> cat /opt/tomee-plume/logs/catalina.out
> ========================================
> INFO: Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomee-plume/webapps/ROOT
> has finished in 241 ms
> May 13, 2016 7:04:39 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
> May 13, 2016 7:04:39 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
> May 13, 2016 7:04:39 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> INFO: Server startup in 2477 ms
>
>
> systemctl says tomee-plume is started
> # systemctl list-units | grep tomee
> ========================================
> tomee-plume.service                                  loaded active running
> Apache TomEE Plume
>
> Why is it timing out?
> What are other logs I can look at?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Timeout-on-http-myipaddress-8080-on-a-new-tomee-plume-install-on-Fedora-23-tp4678432.html
> Sent from the TomEE Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message