tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.webbeans.component.ProducerMethodBean is not applicable for the bean instance : String
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 09:19:51 GMT
if you use maven add in your pom with provided scope
"org.apache.openejb:tomee-catalina:${version}" then in the shell you use to
run tomee (i use UNIx commands but replace "sh" by "bat" and "export" by
"set" for windows):

export JPDA_ADDRESS=5005
export JPDA_SUSPEND=y
# bin\catalina.bat run for win
./bin/catalina.sh run

then in your IDE just remote debug on port 5005.

Romain Manni-Bucau

: