tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource-link to global resource
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 10:21:51 GMT
Hi

GlobalNamingResources should be available like in tomcat in java:comp.
About tomee resource you can access them in openejb:Resource subtree or
java:openejb/Resource.

A sample reproducing your issue can help to dig into it. Just with your
description it sounds like you maybe want to migrate from that to tomee.xml
to define the datasource.

Romain Manni-Bucau