tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to know if any @Scheduled operation is running
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 08:23:32 GMT
Hi

just throwing out an idea: did you check if it was available in quartz JMX
MBeans?

Issue is you will likely get the scheduled tasks but maybe not the "in
progress" information. An interceptor sounds good and you can expose it the
way you want (like having a file you can check in your script which is
easier than having an endpoint if you run in a secured environment where
curl/wget/... are not present).

Romain Manni-Bucau