tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First try with Soteria [jsr 375]
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 17:33:08 GMT
Sounds like soteria adds annotated typeds without an id - it uses null.
Excepted it is a bad practise AFAIK it is likely undefined - NPE sounds a
possible clean solution - and it doesnt match a default name neither so a
lot of ?? for a ee spec ;(.

Maybe Arjan can fix it using "soteria" + type.getName().