tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee embedded maven plugin application realod on changes using tomee-embedded:run
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 07:27:54 GMT
Hi,

you can use other plugins for "synchronization" feature (this is just a
poor file system polling implementation based).

tomee-embedded supports in place dev (src/main/webapp or another folder) so
normally you don't need synchronization. Here for instance a config to use
src/main/frontend/dist (where I build my angular2 sources in general):

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.apache.tomee.maven</groupId>
  <artifactId>tomee-embedded-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>${tomee.version}</version>
  <configuration>
    <docBase>src/main/frontend/dist</docBase>
    <classpathAsWar>true</classpathAsWar>
    <webResourceCached>false</webResourceCached>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

Then modify anything in src/main/frontend/dist (default to src/main/webapp)
and just hit F5 or use livereaload config (you need to change your app root
in such a case to not be /) to auto refresh the content.

Romain Manni-Bucau