tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://myhost:8080/tomee give "HTTP Status 404 -" error
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 13:18:24 GMT
/manager is not under tomee responsability but tomcat one. There is no
"hidden" webapp yet in tomcat and not sure hacking default manager webapp
brings much on tomee/tomcat integration layer - surely something to think
more ;).

Why it is nice/important to have it there when using /manager: you can
pause/stop/restart the webapp from the GUI (or JMX) even if not physically
there.

Side note: if you put a real physical /tomee in webapps then this auto
webapp is not deployed and you handle it as a normal webapp.