tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee embedded maven plugin application realod on changes using tomee-embedded:run
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 07:37:20 GMT
Ok, so tomee doesn't provide it by itself - you can find fakereplace
(free), jrebel ($$) ... - plugins doing it. The tomee mvn plugin feature
just reload the webapp (=redeploy). This is doable through JMX in tomcat
mbeans you have the reload button which is surely more accurate than a
reployment just cause a class changed (IDE will likely make you a hard life
if you abuse of that "auto" feature).

We can surely enrich the commands (you can type "quit" only today with
tomee embedded plugin once started) to have "reload" too.

Romain Manni-Bucau