tomee-users mailing list archives

From Ramaprasad Reddy <ramapra...@m-bition.com>
Subject Help to migrate Weblogic EJB beans to TomEE beans
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 05:38:01 GMT
Hi,

Currently my EJB application running in weblogic server and used web logic
annotations in
EJB beans. I would like to run my EJB application in TOMEE server. Please
help me to migrate my EJB application to run in TOMEE server.
Please let me know how to deploy EAR file in TOMEE server and how to
migrate weblogic configuration files to TOMEE.

I got below error when I deploy my EJB application in TOMEE server.
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.net.URL cannot be cast to java.util.List

Please suggest me how to migrate Weblogic server compatible EJB application
to TomEE server compatible.

Thanks
Ram