tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matej <gma...@gmail.com>
Subject Injection problems
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 22:38:34 GMT
Hi all.

Having some Injection NullPointerException problems.

1.)  I sometimes get an NPE when executing simple methods, where the
parameter is a Static class inside a nested static class. I know that
nested static classes can be problematic for proxies. Btu my problem is
that the NPE is not always present. From some Beans it happens from other
not. But not using static ineer classes fixes the poblem. Just wanted to
know, why the NPE is not alway present. Is it the length of the Injection
chain or Bean name length?

2.) I get an NPE when doing this:
 BeanHelper.getBeanManager().fireEvent(new MatchActualTrip(123));

It works in an simple exmaple. But in an production scenario with multple
EJBs it fails with NPE. Same if I add BeanManager with @Inject. The whole
chain is executed in an User Transcation, started from REST-CXF.

Thanks in advance for potential help.

Tested on Tomee 1.7.x.

Br

Matej