tomee-users mailing list archives

From manoja <manojah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.PojoInvoker throws invocationTargetException
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 13:15:47 GMT
Hi Romain, I didnt understand what you mean by "If you can reproduce the
issue in a maven project on github with tomee-maven-plugin or a test"

I am using maven to run my project. I have a TomEE server on localhost.

i can try to find out if there is a hibernate exception. It runs fine in
junit tests. but when i try to create an EntityManagerFactory in any Servlet
or service I get the exception stack as pasted.

Thanks