tomee-users mailing list archives

From gilbertoca <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject UTF-8 form submit in JSF is corrupting data - MyFaces issue
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 18:12:30 GMT

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with the values inserted in all my <h:inputText> fields.
Some characters are not encoded in the right way. E.g. if I put "ção" in the
input field I get "ão" .
Using tomee-embedded-maven-plugin with default settings, I mean, MyFaces:

After a day searching and changing a lot of configurations, I've decided to
run the project with TomEE(plume) but with Mojarra and to my surprise no
encoding problem. I think it is a MyFaces issue, WDYT?
Do you think it deserves a post in the MyFaces user list?

Regards,

Gilberto