tomee-users mailing list archives

From manoja <manojah...@gmail.com>
Subject TomEE doesnt recognise when there is a change in jvm arguments passed to it
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 18:15:55 GMT
 need to change my properties based on environment passed as argument to
tomEE 6 server.

I have the following code:

/String envProperties = System.getProperty("envProperties");
System.out.println("environment properties: "+envProperties);/

This gets the property value that is set the first time. When I change the
property to something different than the previous one, it doesnt detect the
change. how do i get it to pick up any change being passed.

The way I am passing properties right now is by going into server run time
configuration in eclipse and passing it

/-DenvProperties="dev"/

I went through  OpenEJB System Properties File
<http://tomee.apache.org/system-properties-files.html>   but I could not
understand how to set it.
I am using eclipse to set my TomEE runtime arguments.
does tomee need these parameters added in another file.