tomee-users mailing list archives

From gilbertoca <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UTF-8 form submit in JSF is corrupting data - MyFaces issue
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:05:20 GMT
Ok,

Just to check all the TomEE side, I want to test our app on TomEE WebProfile
and TomEE+. But need to remove OpenJPA, we are using eclipselink (JPA 2.1).
I've tried to supply the same dependency as we did in the
tomee-embedded-maven-plugin but it didn't work.
This is our tomee-maven-plugin setup
https://gist.github.com/gilbertoca/f279522e0f35dbcda0cf148598d2bbc1 .
Can you help?

Thank you!