tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomee7 plus and plume bit work with netbeabs
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 09:43:40 GMT
Hi all.
I have install tomee7 plus and plume into netbeans 8.1 . And my jdk is jdk 7
and 8.

I have tried botht without and with catalinabase configured.

I have  uncomment the user into user xml file. I have added slso the role
manager-script into roles .
So tge user tomee now came with roles "tomee-admin, manager-gui,
mabager-script"
But when i try from rhe server list to run tomee7 not run. It says not
possible start .
 But not othet server are started .
So is not port conflict in 8080.

Please  any has tge same problem ?

I have used tomed from 1.5 cersion and it work all times.
But from tomee7 not work.
Mauro