tomee-users mailing list archives

From gilbertoca <gilbert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UTF-8 form submit in JSF is corrupting data - MyFaces issue
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:10:03 GMT
I've got it. Jsf mojarra and jpa eclipselink for webprofile and plus
https://gist.github.com/gilbertoca/57a58c1559fc9f8115f6d3646813526a

I both case, there is no problem with encoding when we use mojarra.
Definitely has something wrong at my site, this only page (Did you believe?
Just one page!) just work with mojarra.
All the other forms works with myfaces.

One more time, Thank you.

Gilberto