tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee7 plus and plume bit work with netbeabs
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:08:37 GMT
I have unchecked the use ide proxy setting from the properties  of my ttomer
7 plus and plume.
Now into my pc with win7, jdk 1.8 and tomee 7 and netbeans 8.1 it work!

But into my ubuntu 10.04  with  jdk 1.7 tomrd 7 and netbeans 8.02 i still
get after 2 minutes the message impossible start tomee.
But it is started in effect. The netbeans not recognise that is starded.

So on win7 is ok but into ubuntu is not ok