tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @JohnzonProperty
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 09:41:15 GMT

> Hi,
> 'both' did the trick.
>
> Then I need to override default using ConfigurableJohnzonProvider in war.
>
> It kind of feels natural having this by default. Reason why not?

Alignment with POJO but changeable for 1.0 (we didn't do it yet). Push it
on johnzon@ and will likely be doable.

> More on Johnzon:
> are there any plans for having feature like jackson managed refs and so on?
> Not much to see on road map :-)

Next step is to finish JSON-B implementation I think and then merge the
JSON-P 1.1 branch. Managed ref is not on the roadmap AFAIK (and never
needed/used it to be honest) but json-p opens the door to it with
jsonpointer so can happen.