tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.PojoInvoker throws invocationTargetException
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:00:28 GMT

> Hi Romain, I didnt understand what you mean by "If you can reproduce the
> issue in a maven project on github with tomee-maven-plugin or a test"

Idea is to share on github or any public code repo a project showing the
issue. If you share a war project we can still have the question of the
config + it is faster to just run one command. tomee-maven-plugin allows to
setup the server from the pom and run it in a temp server instance which
allows us to reproduce just running "mvn package tomee:run". Here more
information about that
http://tomee.apache.org/ng/developer/tools/maven/tomee.html

> I am using maven to run my project. I have a TomEE server on localhost.
>
> i can try to find out if there is a hibernate exception. It runs fine in
> junit tests. but when i try to create an EntityManagerFactory in any
> Servlet
> or service I get the exception stack as pasted.

Depending the JUnit setup you use it can be linked to missing dependencies
(envers?) in the war.