tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.rs.PojoInvoker throws invocationTargetException
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 09:52:03 GMT
Hi

are you sure of this line? Think it is return m.invoke(serviceObject, args);

Which is fine and should be unwrapped by the parent.

In other words you have more a hibernate issue.

If you can reproduce the issue in a maven project on github with
tomee-maven-plugin or a test we can investigate deeper if needed.

Romain Manni-Bucau