tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 7 logger heap leak?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:37:38 GMT
Not linked to jsonp.

First time i see something linked to our logger and only case i can think
about are linked to bad config or not default setup so need more details to
validate or not and potentially fix it.
Le 15 juin 2016 00:32, "Steve Goldsmith" <sgjava@gmail.com> a écrit :

It could be
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-7-0-0-M3-memory-leak-suspect-td4678194.html
since that server is running a snapshot. I'll upgrade to the final release.

http://hwellmann.blogspot.com/2012/11/logging-with-slf4j-and-logback-in.html