tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UTF-8 form submit in JSF is corrupting data - MyFaces issue
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:05:41 GMT
Hi

tomee-maven-plugin dependencies are *plugin* dependencies so ignored in
tomee since this plugin forks. That said you are not far: you can use libs to
remove openjpa and add eclipselink (side note: there transitive deps are
not handled to avoid to pollute the container cause it was too often
leading to errors by the past)

Romain Manni-Bucau