tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Plugin and connecting over HTTPS
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:28:30 GMT
this is likely a conflict of org.apache.openejb:openejb-core:${version}
between 1.7.x and 7.x. Don't recall exactly if overriding it in the plugin
dependencies list is enough or if we rely on some particular new API in the
plugin. I think it should work for deploy/undeploy commands but maybe not
tomee:run.

Romain Manni-Bucau