tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arquillian + TomEE 7 remote
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:21:12 GMT
Hi Felipe,

before digging more is your setup correct?

I see:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The main resource set
specified
[/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/webapps/AreaTecnico2]
is not valid



Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Tomitriber
<http://www.tomitribe.com> | JavaEE Factory
<https://javaeefactory-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>

2016-06-01 13:16 GMT+02:00 Felipe Jaekel <fkjaekel@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm migrating from 1.7.2 to 7.0. Webapp is running fine on a local
> installation, but arquillian tests are not working, I get a
> ConnectException.
>
> Do I need additional config for 7.0?
>
> Thanks
>
>
> *current config:*
>
> <container
> qualifier="tomeeLocal"
> default="true"
> >
> <configuration>
> <property name="httpPort">-1</property>
> <property name="stopPort">-1</property>
> <property name="ajpPort">-1</property>
> <property name="classifier">plus</property>
> <property name="bin">src/test/tomee/bin</property>
> <property name="conf">src/test/tomee/conf</property>
> <property name="lib">src/test/tomee/lib</property>
> <property name="cleanOnStartUp">true</property>
> </configuration>
> </container>
>
>
> On src/test/tomee/conf I have a copy of the local installation config
> files.
>
>
> *stacktrace:*
>
> [TestNG] Running:
>   /tmp/testng-eclipse-1951911075/testng-customsuite.xml
>
> jun 01, 2016 7:46:56 AM org.reflections.Reflections scan
> INFORMAÇÕES: Reflections took 1879 ms to scan 9 urls, producing 199 keys
> and 3762 values
> jun 01, 2016 7:46:57 AM
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.factory.remote.reusable.ReusedSessionPermanentFileStorage
> readStore
> INFORMAÇÕES: Reused session store is not available at
> /home/fjaekel/.drone-webdriver-session-store, a new one will be created.
> jun 01, 2016 7:46:57 AM org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.Setup findHome
> INFORMAÇÕES: Unable to find home in: /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee
> jun 01, 2016 7:46:57 AM org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.MavenCache
> getArtifact
> INFORMAÇÕES: Downloading org.apache.tomee:apache-tomee:7.0.0:zip:plus
> please wait...
> jun 01, 2016 7:46:57 AM org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.Zips unzip
> INFORMAÇÕES: Extracting
>
> '/home/fjaekel/.m2/repository/org/apache/tomee/apache-tomee/7.0.0/apache-tomee-7.0.0-plus.zip'
> to '/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee'
> jun 01, 2016 7:46:57 AM
> org.apache.tomee.arquillian.remote.RemoteTomEEContainer configure
> INFORMAÇÕES: Downloaded container to:
> /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0
> ADVERTÊNCIA - [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context}
> Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:AreaTecnico2' did
> not find a matching property.
> INFORMAÇÕES - Server version:        Apache Tomcat (TomEE)/8.5.2 (7.0.0)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Server built:          May 11 2016 21:49:07 UTC
> INFORMAÇÕES - Server number:         8.5.2.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - OS Name:               Linux
> INFORMAÇÕES - OS Version:            3.13.0-37-generic
> INFORMAÇÕES - Architecture:          amd64
> INFORMAÇÕES - Java Home:             /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
> INFORMAÇÕES - JVM Version:           1.8.0_91-b14
> INFORMAÇÕES - JVM Vendor:            Oracle Corporation
> INFORMAÇÕES - CATALINA_BASE:
> /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - CATALINA_HOME:
> /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -Xmx512m
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -Xms256m
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -Dtomee.httpPort=57116
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
> -Dorg.apache.catalina.STRICT_SERVLET_COMPLIANCE=false
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
>
> -Dorg.apache.openejb.servlet.filters=org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.ArquillianFilterRunner=/ArquillianServletRunner
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -Dopenejb.system.apps=true
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -Dtomee.remote.support=true
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
>
> -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/conf/logging.properties
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
>
> -javaagent:/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/lib/openejb-javaagent.jar
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
> -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
> -Djava.io.tmpdir=/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/temp
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
>
> -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/endorsed
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
> -Dcatalina.base=/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
> -Dcatalina.home=/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
>
> -Dcatalina.ext.dirs=/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/lib
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument:
> -Dorg.apache.tomcat.util.http.ServerCookie.ALLOW_HTTP_SEPARATORS_IN_V0=true
> INFORMAÇÕES - Command line argument: -ea
> INFORMAÇÕES - The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows
> optimal performance in production environments was not found on the
> java.library.path:
> /usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib
> INFORMAÇÕES - Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-57116"]
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
> INFORMAÇÕES - Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-39488"]
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using 'tomee.remote.support=true'
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using
>
> 'openejb.jdbc.datasource-creator=org.apache.tomee.jdbc.TomEEDataSourceCreator'
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using 'openejb.deploymentId.format={ejbJarId}/{ejbName}'
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using 'tomee.jaxws.subcontext=ws'
> INFORMAÇÕES -
>
> ********************************************************************************
> INFORMAÇÕES - OpenEJB http://tomee.apache.org/
> INFORMAÇÕES - Startup: Wed Jun 01 07:46:59 BRT 2016
> INFORMAÇÕES - Copyright 1999-2015 (C) Apache OpenEJB Project, All Rights
> Reserved.
> INFORMAÇÕES - Version: 7.0.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - Build date: 20160517
> INFORMAÇÕES - Build time: 11:19
> INFORMAÇÕES -
>
> ********************************************************************************
> INFORMAÇÕES - openejb.home =
> /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - openejb.base =
> /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0
> INFORMAÇÕES - Created new singletonService
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@78b729e6
> INFORMAÇÕES - Succeeded in installing singleton service
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using 'openejb.deploymentId.format={ejbJarId}/{ejbName}'
> INFORMAÇÕES - TomEE configuration file is
> '/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/conf/tomee.xml'
> INFORMAÇÕES - Configuring Service(id=Tomcat Security Service,
> type=SecurityService, provider-id=Tomcat Security Service)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
> type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Configuring Service(id=MySql, type=Resource,
> provider-id=Default JDBC Database)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Configuring Service(id=Firebird, type=Resource,
> provider-id=Default JDBC Database)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Configuring Service(id=JmsResourceAdapter, type=Resource,
> provider-id=Default JMS Resource Adapter)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Configuring Service(id=JmsConnectionFactory, type=Resource,
> provider-id=Default JMS Connection Factory)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using 'openejb.system.apps=true'
> INFORMAÇÕES - Configuring Service(id=Default Singleton Container,
> type=Container, provider-id=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating TransactionManager(id=Default Transaction Manager)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating SecurityService(id=Tomcat Security Service)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating Resource(id=MySql)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating Resource(id=Firebird)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating Resource(id=JmsResourceAdapter)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Thread pool size for 'JmsResourceAdapter' is (30)
> INFORMAÇÕES - ActiveMQ5Factory creating broker
> INFORMAÇÕES - Loaded the Bouncy Castle security provider.
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using ActiveMQ startup timeout of 10000ms
> INFORMAÇÕES - Starting ActiveMQ BrokerService
> ADVERTÊNCIA - Memory Usage for the Broker (1024mb) is more than the maximum
> available for the JVM: 455 mb - resetting to 70% of maximum available: 318
> mb
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using Persistence Adapter: MemoryPersistenceAdapter
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:01 AM
> org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver.impl.maven.logging.LogRepositoryListener
> artifactDescriptorMissing
> ADVERTÊNCIA: Missing artifact descriptor for
> org.primefaces:primefaces:jar:5.3.13
> INFORMAÇÕES - Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.3 (localhost,
> ID:fjaekel-OptiPlex-390-51820-1464778021532-0:1) is starting
> INFORMAÇÕES - Listening for connections at: tcp://localhost:61616
> INFORMAÇÕES - Connector tcp://localhost:61616 started
> INFORMAÇÕES - Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.3 (localhost,
> ID:fjaekel-OptiPlex-390-51820-1464778021532-0:1) started
> INFORMAÇÕES - For help or more information please see:
> http://activemq.apache.org
> ADVERTÊNCIA - Temporary Store limit is 51200 mb (current store usage is 0
> mb). The data directory:
> /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0 only has 3112 mb of
> usable space. - resetting to maximum available disk space: 3112 mb
> INFORMAÇÕES - Starting ActiveMQ checkpoint
> INFORMAÇÕES - ActiveMQ broker started
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating Resource(id=JmsConnectionFactory)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating ConnectionManager for
> Resource(id=JmsConnectionFactory)
> INFORMAÇÕES - No runtime TransactionSupport
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating Container(id=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Assembling app: openejb
> INFORMAÇÕES - Using
> 'openejb.jndiname.format={deploymentId}{interfaceType.openejbLegacyName}'
> INFORMAÇÕES - Jndi(name=openejb/DeployerBusinessRemote) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/Deployer)
> INFORMAÇÕES -
>
> Jndi(name=global/openejb/openejb/openejb/Deployer!org.apache.openejb.assembler.Deployer)
> --> Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/Deployer)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Jndi(name=global/openejb/openejb/openejb/Deployer) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/Deployer)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Jndi(name=openejb/ConfigurationInfoBusinessRemote) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/ConfigurationInfo)
> INFORMAÇÕES -
>
> Jndi(name=global/openejb/openejb/openejb/Deployer!org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.cmd.ConfigurationInfo)
> --> Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/ConfigurationInfo)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Jndi(name=MEJB) --> Ejb(deployment-id=MEJB)
> INFORMAÇÕES -
>
> Jndi(name=global/openejb/openejb/openejb/Deployer!javax.management.j2ee.ManagementHome)
> --> Ejb(deployment-id=MEJB)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Created Ejb(deployment-id=MEJB, ejb-name=openejb/Deployer,
> container=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Created Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/ConfigurationInfo,
> ejb-name=openejb/Deployer, container=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Created Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/Deployer,
> ejb-name=openejb/Deployer, container=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Started Ejb(deployment-id=MEJB, ejb-name=openejb/Deployer,
> container=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Started Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/ConfigurationInfo,
> ejb-name=openejb/Deployer, container=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Started Ejb(deployment-id=openejb/Deployer,
> ejb-name=openejb/Deployer, container=Default Singleton Container)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Deployed
>
> MBean(openejb.user.mbeans:application=openejb,group=org.apache.openejb.assembler.monitoring,name=JMXDeployer)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Deployed Application(path=openejb)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating ServerService(id=cxf)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating ServerService(id=cxf-rs)
> INFORMAÇÕES -   ** Bound Services **
> INFORMAÇÕES -   NAME                 IP              PORT
> INFORMAÇÕES - -------
> INFORMAÇÕES - Ready!
> INFORMAÇÕES - Initialization processed in 4259 ms
> INFORMAÇÕES - Importing a Tomcat Resource with id 'UserDatabase' of type
> 'org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase'.
> INFORMAÇÕES - Creating Resource(id=UserDatabase)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Starting service Catalina
> INFORMAÇÕES - Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat (TomEE)/8.5.2 (7.0.0)
> INFORMAÇÕES - ------------------------- localhost -> /colaborador
> GRAVE - A child container failed during start
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
>
> [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/colaborador]]
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:913)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.startInternal(StandardHost.java:890)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1405)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1395)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start
> component
>
> [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/colaborador]]
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
> ... 6 more
> Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start
> component [org.apache.catalina.webresources.StandardRoot@70c3d736]
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.resourcesStart(StandardContext.java:4848)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:4980)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> ... 6 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The main resource set
> specified
> [/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.0/webapps/AreaTecnico2]
> is not valid
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.webresources.StandardRoot.createMainResourceSet(StandardRoot.java:725)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.webresources.StandardRoot.startInternal(StandardRoot.java:686)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> ... 9 more
> GRAVE - A child container failed during start
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
> [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost]]
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:913)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal(StandardEngine.java:262)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal(StandardService.java:422)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.startInternal(StandardServer.java:791)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:655)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:355)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:495)
> Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start
> component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost]]
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1405)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1395)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: A child container failed
> during start
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:921)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.startInternal(StandardHost.java:890)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> ... 6 more
> GRAVE - The required Server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable
> to start.
> org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component
> [StandardServer[38692]]
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:655)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:355)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:495)
> Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start
> component [StandardService[Catalina]]
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.startInternal(StandardServer.java:791)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> ... 7 more
> Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start
> component [StandardEngine[Catalina]]
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:158)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal(StandardService.java:422)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> ... 9 more
> Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: A child container failed
> during start
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:921)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal(StandardEngine.java:262)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:152)
> ... 11 more
> INFORMAÇÕES - Pausing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-57116"]
> INFORMAÇÕES - Pausing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-39488"]
> INFORMAÇÕES - Stopping service Catalina
> INFORMAÇÕES - Stopping server services
> INFORMAÇÕES - Undeploying app: openejb
> GRAVE - Unable to unregister MBean
>
> openejb.management:J2EEServer=openejb,J2EEApplication=<empty>,EJBModule=openejb,SingletonSessionBean=openejb/Deployer,name=openejb/Deployer,j2eeType=Invocations
> GRAVE - Unable to unregister MBean
>
> openejb.management:J2EEServer=openejb,J2EEApplication=<empty>,EJBModule=openejb,SingletonSessionBean=openejb/Deployer,name=openejb/Deployer,j2eeType=Invocations
> INFORMAÇÕES - Closing DataSource: Firebird
> INFORMAÇÕES - Stopping ResourceAdapter: JmsResourceAdapter
> INFORMAÇÕES - Stopping ActiveMQ
> INFORMAÇÕES - Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.3 (localhost,
> ID:fjaekel-OptiPlex-390-51820-1464778021532-0:1) is shutting down
> INFORMAÇÕES - Connector tcp://localhost:61616 stopped
> INFORMAÇÕES - socketQueue interrupted - stopping
> GRAVE - Could not accept connection : java.lang.InterruptedException
> INFORMAÇÕES - Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.3 (localhost,
> ID:fjaekel-OptiPlex-390-51820-1464778021532-0:1) uptime 1.318 seconds
> INFORMAÇÕES - Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.3 (localhost,
> ID:fjaekel-OptiPlex-390-51820-1464778021532-0:1) is shutdown
> INFORMAÇÕES - Stopped ActiveMQ broker
> INFORMAÇÕES - Closing DataSource: MySql
> INFORMAÇÕES - Destroying ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-57116"]
> GRAVE - Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler
> ["http-nio-57116"]
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint.releaseCaches(NioEndpoint.java:206)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint.unbind(NioEndpoint.java:352)
> at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.destroy(AbstractEndpoint.java:866)
> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.destroy(AbstractProtocol.java:645)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.destroyInternal(Connector.java:1072)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:302)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.destroyInternal(StandardService.java:571)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:302)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.destroyInternal(StandardServer.java:881)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:302)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:659)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:355)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:495)
> INFORMAÇÕES - Destroying ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-39488"]
> GRAVE - Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler
> ["ajp-nio-39488"]
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint.releaseCaches(NioEndpoint.java:206)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint.unbind(NioEndpoint.java:352)
> at
>
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.destroy(AbstractEndpoint.java:866)
> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.destroy(AbstractProtocol.java:645)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.destroyInternal(Connector.java:1072)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:302)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.destroyInternal(StandardService.java:571)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:302)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.destroyInternal(StandardServer.java:881)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.destroy(LifecycleBase.java:302)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:659)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:355)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:495)
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:09 AM
> org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver.impl.maven.logging.LogRepositoryListener
> artifactDescriptorMissing
> ADVERTÊNCIA: Missing artifact descriptor for
> org.primefaces:primefaces:jar:5.3.13
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:20 AM org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger log
> INFORMAÇÕES: RemoteInitialContextCreated{providerUri=
> http://localhost:57116/tomee/ejb}
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:20 AM org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger log
> ADVERTÊNCIA: ConnectionFailed{uri=http://localhost:57116/tomee/ejb
> cause=java.net.ConnectException: Conexão recusada}
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:20 AM org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger log
> ADVERTÊNCIA: BootstrappingConnection{provider=
> http://localhost:57116/tomee/ejb}
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:20 AM org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger log
> ADVERTÊNCIA: ConnectionFailed{uri=http://localhost:57116/tomee/ejb
> cause=java.net.ConnectException: Conexão recusada}
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:20 AM org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger log
> GRAVE: ConnectionStrategyFailed{strategy=StickyConnectionStrategy,
> cluster=org.apache.openejb.client.ClusterMetaData@2b313f30, server=
> http://localhost:57116/tomee/ejb}
> FAILED CONFIGURATION: @BeforeClass arquillianBeforeClass
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.DeploymentException:
> Unable to deploy
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.TomEEContainer.deploy(TomEEContainer.java:340)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController$3.call(ContainerDeployController.java:161)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController$3.call(ContainerDeployController.java:128)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController.executeOperation(ContainerDeployController.java:271)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController.deploy(ContainerDeployController.java:127)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.invokeObservers(EventContextImpl.java:99)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:81)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.ContainerDeploymentContextHandler.createDeploymentContext(ContainerDeploymentContextHandler.java:78)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.ContainerDeploymentContextHandler.createContainerContext(ContainerDeploymentContextHandler.java:57)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.DeploymentExceptionHandler.verifyExpectedExceptionDuringDeploy(DeploymentExceptionHandler.java:50)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:145)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:116)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventImpl.fire(EventImpl.java:67)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController$1.perform(ContainerDeployController.java:95)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController$1.perform(ContainerDeployController.java:80)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController.forEachDeployment(ContainerDeployController.java:263)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController.forEachManagedDeployment(ContainerDeployController.java:239)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.impl.client.container.ContainerDeployController.deployManaged(ContainerDeployController.java:79)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.invokeObservers(EventContextImpl.java:99)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:81)
> at
>
> org.eu.ingwar.tools.arquillian.extension.suite.ArquillianSuiteExtension$SuiteDeployer.blockDeployManagedDeploymentsWhenNeeded(ArquillianSuiteExtension.java:128)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:145)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:116)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventImpl.fire(EventImpl.java:67)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.ContainerEventController.execute(ContainerEventController.java:101)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.invokeObservers(EventContextImpl.java:99)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:81)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.TestContextHandler.createSuiteContext(TestContextHandler.java:73)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.TestContextHandler.createClassContext(TestContextHandler.java:92)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ObserverImpl.invoke(ObserverImpl.java:94)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.EventContextImpl.proceed(EventContextImpl.java:88)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:145)
> at org.jboss.arquillian.core.impl.ManagerImpl.fire(ManagerImpl.java:116)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.EventTestRunnerAdaptor.beforeClass(EventTestRunnerAdaptor.java:87)
> at
>
> org.jboss.arquillian.testng.Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass(Arquillian.java:109)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at
>
> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:86)
> at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurationMethod(Invoker.java:514)
> at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurations(Invoker.java:215)
> at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurations(Invoker.java:142)
> at
>
> org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.invokeBeforeClassMethods(TestMethodWorker.java:178)
> at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:108)
> at org.testng.TestRunner.privateRun(TestRunner.java:782)
> at org.testng.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:632)
> at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runTest(SuiteRunner.java:366)
> at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runSequentially(SuiteRunner.java:361)
> at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:319)
> at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:268)
> at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.runSuite(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:52)
> at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.run(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:86)
> at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesSequentially(TestNG.java:1244)
> at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:1169)
> at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:1064)
> at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.run(RemoteTestNG.java:113)
> at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.initAndRun(RemoteTestNG.java:206)
> at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.main(RemoteTestNG.java:177)
> Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Cannot lookup
> '/openejb/DeployerBusinessRemote'. [Root exception is
> java.net.ConnectException: Conexão recusada]
> at org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.lookup(JNDIContext.java:403)
> at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:417)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.TomEEContainer.lookupDeployerWithRetry(TomEEContainer.java:452)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.TomEEContainer.deployer(TomEEContainer.java:444)
> at
>
> org.apache.tomee.arquillian.remote.RemoteTomEEContainer.deployer(RemoteTomEEContainer.java:320)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.TomEEContainer.doDeploy(TomEEContainer.java:352)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.TomEEContainer.deploy(TomEEContainer.java:302)
> ... 107 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Conexão recusada
> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
> at
>
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
> at
>
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
> at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
> at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
> at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:175)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:432)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:527)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:211)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:308)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:326)
> at
>
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:1169)
> at
>
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect0(HttpURLConnection.java:1105)
> at
>
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:999)
> at
>
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:933)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.client.HttpConnectionFactory$HttpConnection.<init>(HttpConnectionFactory.java:103)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.client.HttpConnectionFactory.getConnection(HttpConnectionFactory.java:44)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.client.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:112)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.client.AbstractConnectionStrategy.connect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:105)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.client.AbstractConnectionStrategy.connect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:81)
> at
>
> org.apache.openejb.client.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:88)
> at org.apache.openejb.client.Client.processRequest(Client.java:163)
> at org.apache.openejb.client.Client.request(Client.java:139)
> at org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.request(JNDIContext.java:211)
> at org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.lookup(JNDIContext.java:399)
> ... 113 more
>
> SKIPPED CONFIGURATION: @BeforeClass logTestBegin
> SKIPPED CONFIGURATION: @BeforeMethod arquillianBeforeTest
> SKIPPED CONFIGURATION: @AfterClass logTestEnd
> SKIPPED: f
>
> ===============================================
>     Default test
>     Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Skips: 1
>     Configuration Failures: 1, Skips: 3
> ===============================================
>
> jun 01, 2016 7:47:20 AM org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.TomEEContainer
> undeploy
> ADVERTÊNCIA: colaborador.war was not deployed
>
> ===============================================
> Default suite
> Total tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Skips: 1
> Configuration Failures: 1, Skips: 3
> ===============================================
>
> [TestNG] Time taken by org.testng.reporters.JUnitReportReporter@6321e813:
> 196 ms
> [TestNG] Time taken by org.testng.reporters.EmailableReporter2@cd2dae5: 8
> ms
> [TestNG] Time taken by [FailedReporter passed=0 failed=0 skipped=0]: 5 ms
> [TestNG] Time taken by org.testng.reporters.jq.Main@43814d18: 77 ms
> [TestNG] Time taken by org.testng.reporters.XMLReporter@6e6c3152: 5 ms
> [TestNG] Time taken by org.testng.reporters.SuiteHTMLReporter@3dd4520b: 4
> ms
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message