tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration testing with JUnit, Rest, and RolesAllowed
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 15:18:43 GMT
Hi,

you can setup jaas (with @ContainerProperties setting
java.security.auth.login.config=jaas.config  and jaas.config in the
classpath) to use PropertiesLoginModule and then rely on users.properties
and groups.properties in the classpath or just override the security
service to implement a mock:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/4b9d8c9d221948547d49427077fcf68709a186bd/server/openejb-cxf-rs/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/server/cxf/rs/SecurityContextIsUsableTest.java#L73

Note: I think by default PropertiesLoginModule is setup so just adding
users.properties with "me=password" and a groups.properties with
"superrole=me" in the classpath should work

Romain Manni-Bucau