tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LocalFileHandler archive function
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 12:11:27 GMT
*for testing* you can add dateCheckInterval=1 second

check
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/tomee/tomee-juli/src/test/java/org/apache/tomee/jul/handler/rotating/LocalFileHandlerTest.java#L63
for a raw config (prefix is removed in this test)

default is 5s which means nothing will happen until you hit these log 5s
after first logging statement.

Romain Manni-Bucau