tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclusions.list not working
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 21:18:11 GMT
Hi

Le 15 juin 2016 21:49, "Jeff Wallace" <chiefwarpaint@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I am using Apache Tomcat Version 7.0.55.

How do you setup tomee? Manually?

> I am trying to get TOMEE to completely ignore a specific JAR of mine when
> it loads up.
>
> To do this, I created {TOMEE}/conf/exclusions.list
> and this is the entire contents of the that file ::
>
> default-list
> calculation-svc-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Looks good - you can skip the version too.

> For some reason though, after restarting TOMEE it still continues to pick
> up classes from within that JAR.

Maybe activate debug logs. Also ensure your war doesnt use a custom tomcat
scanner in context.xml. finally can you say us which kind of class it picks
up? Servlet/jaxrs/....

> Am I missing something?
>
> I can see from the catalina log, that it looks like TOMEE is trying to
pull
> in exclusions, but it's not finding any.  Plus, it appears to be doing it
> twice.  Not sure if that's normal or not.  Below is the log output ::

Can be ok it does it is logged twice for old versions.