tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING: No operation matching request path on a full jax-rs app
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 07:59:41 GMT
I suspect it is cause there was no exception from a service bean but just
no matching so ExceptionMapper resolution is not triggered at all - which
makes sense but it would have been an elegant way to solve it.

Here is a sample handler:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/97744bcfd33d11dbf1efd8b93c2fa32779896a6b/arquillian/arquillian-tomee-tests/arquillian-tomee-jaxrs-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/arquillian/tests/jaxrs/notfound/CustomHandler.java#L32
and how to configure it:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/97744bcfd33d11dbf1efd8b93c2fa32779896a6b/arquillian/arquillian-tomee-tests/arquillian-tomee-jaxrs-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/arquillian/tests/jaxrs/notfound/NotFoundTest.java#L40

Romain Manni-Bucau