tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 7 logger heap leak?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 07:20:19 GMT
I see, can be linked to the bridge and I'm not sure logback/jul integration
is able to respect classloaders (didn't check) but tomcat default
LogManager does and we enforce the classloader normally where we can so it
shouldn't leak.

openejb.log.factory=slf4j should allow you to use logback without the
bridge (IIRC you can miss first 2 log lines but their data are repeated a
bit later so not a big issue). If it doesn't leak without these changes
then it would be interesting to test this.

Romain Manni-Bucau