tomee-users mailing list archives

From Steve Goldsmith <sgj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 7 logger heap leak?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 23:21:04 GMT
I sent you a link to the configuration I use, but here's what I have:

In TOMEE/bin:

   - logback-config dir
   - logback.xml
      - jul-to-slf4j-1.7.7.jar
   - setenv.sh
      -
      CLASSPATH=$CATALINA_HOME/bin/jul-to-slf4j-1.7.7.jar:$CATALINA_HOME/bin/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar:$CATALINA_HOME/bin/logback-classic-1.1.2.jar:$CATALINA_HOME/bin/logback-core-1.1.2.jar:$CATALINA_HOME/bin/logback-config/
      - logback-classic-1.1.2.jar
   - logback-core-1.1.2.jar
   - slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar

In TOMEE/conf:

   - logging.properties
      - handlers = org.slf4j.bridge.SLF4JBridgeHandler

I just upgraded to 7.0.0 release from an April snapshot. First, I'll see if
it pops up again (it takes a week or so), then I'll remove logback/slf4j
configuration changes. If there's a better way to integrate logback I'm all
ears.