tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Wallace <chiefwarpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Exclusions.list not working
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:49:00 GMT
I am using Apache Tomcat Version 7.0.55.

I am trying to get TOMEE to completely ignore a specific JAR of mine when
it loads up.

To do this, I created {TOMEE}/conf/exclusions.list
and this is the entire contents of the that file ::

default-list
calculation-svc-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT

For some reason though, after restarting TOMEE it still continues to pick
up classes from within that JAR.

Am I missing something?

I can see from the catalina log, that it looks like TOMEE is trying to pull
in exclusions, but it's not finding any.  Plus, it appears to be doing it
twice.  Not sure if that's normal or not.  Below is the log output ::
Jun 15, 2016 2:32:22 PM org.apache.openejb.config.NewLoaderLogic
getExclusions
INFO: Loaded classpath exclusions from:
C:\Applications\tomee\conf\exclusions.list
Jun 15, 2016 2:32:22 PM org.apache.openejb.config.NewLoaderLogic
getExclusions
INFO: Loaded classpath exclusions from:
C:\Applications\tomee\conf\exclusions.list

For additional resources, I also have a discussion about this issue on
Stack Overflow at ::
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37798824/tomee-exclude-a-jar