tomee-users mailing list archives

From Rene Cimerlajt <cimer...@gmail.com>
Subject LocalFileHandler archive function
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 12:05:00 GMT
HI All.

I found LocalFileHandler and I am trying to make it working. Rotation works
but do not know how to make the archive function also work.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.  The low parameters are for
testing.

1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.filenamePattern
= ${catalina.base}/logs/catalina.%s.%d.log
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.archiveDirectory
= ${catalina.base}/logs/archives
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.archiveFormat
= gzip
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.limit = 10
kilobytes
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.archiveOlderThan
= 1s #for tesintg
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.purgeOlderThan
= 2s #for tesintg
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.dateCheckInterval
= 1 second
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.compressionLevel
= 1

I am using 1.7.3.

BR
Rene