tomee-users mailing list archives

From Rene Cimerlajt <rene.cimerl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LocalFileHandler archive function
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 13:15:04 GMT
I have already seen the test, there I found the properties.

With the current settings:
 1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.
filenamePattern
= ${catalina.base}/logs/catalina.%s.%d.log
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.
archiveDirectory
= ${catalina.base}/logs/archives
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.
LocalFileHandler.archiveFormat
= gzip
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.limit = 10
kilobytes
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.
archiveOlderThan
= 1s #for tesintg
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.
purgeOlderThan
= 2s #for tesintg
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.
dateCheckInterval
= 1 second
1catalina.org.apache.tomee.jul.handler.rotating.LocalFileHandler.
compressionLevel
= 1

Would'n some archiving happen after a few seconds of Tomee boot up.. I am
seeing log rotation every 10k, bo no archiving.

BR
Rene