tomee-users mailing list archives

From sundar <esakkisunda...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy web application in TomEEPlume1.7.3. It works with Tomcat7.0.47
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 05:48:35 GMT
Hi Romain,
	We are using Hibernate. We dont have the EclipseLink related jars in my project structure
as well. How to avoid EclipseLink getting kicking in?

Regards,
Sundar.

-----"Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <ml-node+s979440n4678964h87@n4.nabble.com>
wrote: -----
To: sundar <esakkisundar.v@tcs.com>
From: "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <ml-node+s979440n4678964h87@n4.nabble.com>
Date: 06/20/2016 11:42AM
Subject: Re: Unable to deploy web application in TomEEPlume1.7.3. It works with Tomcat7.0.47

Well, tomee will do more than tomact at startup and then it depends your
app. If you don't need this part then just exclude the jars containing
these classes with exclusions.list.

About the error: it seems hibernate and openjpa tolerates a mapping of date
more largely than eclipselink which implements strictly one sentence of the
spec (we got the same issue on batchee). Said otherwise it would need to be
fixed on drools or you need to not use eclipselink for these entities to
get rid of it.

Romain Manni-Bucau

http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Unable-to-deploy-web-application-in-TomEEPlume1-7-3-It-works-with-Tomcat7-0-47-tp4678842p4678964.html