tomee-users mailing list archives

From sundar <esakkisunda...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy web application in TomEEPlume1.7.3. It works with Tomcat7.0.47
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 06:20:13 GMT
Hi Romain,
	Pl find my persistence.xml. Kindly guide me how to exclude the EclipseLink jar.

<persistence version="2.0"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd
                       		     http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm_2_0.xsd"
  	            xmlns:orm="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
		    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence">

	<provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
 	<persistence-unit name="org.jbpm.domain" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

	<mapping-file>META-INF/JBPMorm.xml</mapping-file>
 	<mapping-file>META-INF/Taskorm.xml</mapping-file>
	<mapping-file>META-INF/TaskAuditorm.xml</mapping-file>

	<class>org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo</class>
	<class>org.drools.persistence.info.SessionInfo</class>
	</persistence-unit>
</persistence>

Regards,
Sundar.